The Traveler is perfect for tailgating, camping, RVs and patios
Cape Fear Traveler features an exclusive seven-sided top design and a stainless steel flame inhibitor tray. The Traveler uses our exclusive stainless steel tube burner rated at 10,000 BTUs. The Cape Fear Traveler can be mounted on a deck or patio. With the optional mounts, the Traveler easily attaches to our Reese trailer hitch adapter or our boat adapter and and grill out anywhere!
|model||Cape Fear Traveler|
|cabinet size||20" L x 16.5" W x 9.25" |
open grill height
|cooking area||14.7" x 18.5" |
over 272 sq.in.
|burners||1 - 10,000 BTU|
|burner type||stainless steel tube type|
|grill output||10,000 BTU|
|cooking range||325° — 550° F|
|fuel||L.P. or Natural Gas|
|shipping wt.||50 lbs|
|carton size||20.5" L x 30" W x 19" H|
- Made from heavy duty 304 stainless steel with cast stainless steel burners
- Piezo EZ light ignition
- Flame inhibitor tray traps sauce and meat juices, channeling them into a collector on the outside of the grill
- Most versatile grill on the market allowing you to smoke, slow-cook or grill
- Exclusive seven-sided design
- "Built-for-a-Lifetime" - 7 year warranty
Please be aware that this is a specialty item and has to be ordered. It can take anywhere from 2 days or more to be delivered.
Call us to make an appointment for assembly and installation 910-406-1555 (additional charges)
Wilmington Grill - Cape Fear Traveler
- Adapter for 1lb L.P. cylinder.
- Trailer Hitch Mount
Shipping is NOT available for this item, if you purchase this you must pick up at our shop. If you purchase by accident and are not local you will be refunded. If you are not local and want to purchase this as a gift for someone that is, please call 910-406-1555 to arrange for a pickup or local delivery/install.